A Morocco booking policy for a travel agency typically includes the following terms and conditions:
Booking Procedures and Payments
- A deposit of 25% to 50% of the total tour price is required to confirm a booking.
- The remaining balance is due 60 to 30 days before departure, depending on the specific tour.
- Payment can be made by bank transfer, credit card, or check.
- There may be additional charges for processing credit card payments.
Changes to Bookings
- Changes to bookings are generally accepted up to 21 days before departure, subject to a fee of 50% of the applicable change fee.
- Changes made within 21 days of departure are generally not accepted.
- If a booking is canceled, the following cancellation policies apply:
- Cancellation within 60 days of departure: 100% of the deposit is forfeited.
- Cancellation within 30 to 60 days of departure: 75% of the deposit is forfeited.
- Cancellation within 14 to 30 days of departure: 50% of the deposit is forfeited.
- Cancellation within 14 days of departure: 100% of the total tour price is forfeited.
Cancellation by the Travel Agency
- The travel agency may cancel a booking if there is an insufficient number of participants or if unforeseen circumstances beyond the agency’s control prevent the tour from operating as planned.
- If the travel agency cancels a booking, the following refund policies apply:
- Cancellation up to 60 days of departure: Full refund of the deposit and any prepaid expenses.
- Cancellation within 60 days of departure: 50% refund of the deposit and any prepaid expenses.
Visa Requirements and Insurance
- Travelers are responsible for obtaining the required visas for Morocco.
- The travel agency can provide assistance with visa applications, but travelers are ultimately responsible for ensuring compliance with visa requirements.
- Travelers are also responsible for obtaining adequate travel insurance to cover medical expenses, trip cancellation, and other potential travel risks.
Airport Transfers and Accommodation
- The travel agency will arrange airport transfers for travelers at the beginning and end of their tour.
- The travel agency will also arrange accommodations for travelers, typically in hotels, riads, or guesthouses.
- Accommodation choices will vary depending on the specific tour and traveler’s preferences.
- Meals are typically included in the cost of the tour.
- Meals may be served at hotels, restaurants, or during group meals.
- The type and variety of meals will vary depending on the specific tour and itinerary.
Activities and Excursions
- The tour will include a variety of activities and excursions, such as visits to historical sites, museums, and cultural attractions.
- Some activities and excursions may require additional fees.
- Travelers should inquire about the cost of any additional activities or excursions before booking.
- The travel agency will provide emergency assistance to travelers in the event of illness, injury, or other unforeseen circumstances.
- The travel agency will also provide information on local emergency services.
Indemnification and Waiver of Liability
- By booking a tour with the travel agency, travelers agree to indemnify and hold harmless the travel agency and its employees from any claims or damages arising from or in connection with the tour.
- Travelers also agree to waive any liability claims against the travel agency for personal injury, property damage, or other losses incurred during the tour.
This is just a general example of a Morocco booking policy for a travel agency. Specific policies may vary depending on the individual agency and the specific tour. Travelers should read the booking policy carefully before booking a tour to ensure that they understand all of the terms and conditions.